[imp] Default Identity with LDAP

Felipe W Damasio felipewd at elipse.com.br
Wed Jul 9 13:19:40 PDT 2003

	Hi IMP Hackers,

	I installed Horde/IMP on my server to act as a webmail server.

	I added on imp/config/conf.php the "imp_expand_fromaddress" and
"imp_expand_fullname" to get the mail address and fullname from our
Active Directory through LDAP.

	If the "default Identity" is not set, IMP will get the proper info from
these functions...however, when I go to "edit identity" and select the
Default Identity, IMP does *not* get the info from these functions...

	Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

	Thanks in advance,

Felipe