[imp] Major email viewing problems

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed Jul 9 16:12:39 PDT 2003

Quoting Todd Morrey <toddm at bdel.com>:

| I just debugged a bit deeper and found some more details...

| $h = @imap_header($imp['stream'], imap_msgno($imp['stream'], $index));
| // this is the line that is apparently causing death of the script

[snip]

| Here is the header of the email that I am trying to view, since that
| seems to be related to the code above...

Older versions of c-client had several bugs with parsing MIME headers - when
c-client would encounter these headers it will crash PHP without any
warning.  A quick look at the headers of your message didn't reveal any
glaring problems, but it didin't always take a malformed header to crash
c-client.  The simple solution is to upgrade your c-client (imap-2003.dev
works fine for me)

michael