[imp] Major email viewing problems

Todd Morrey toddm at bdel.com
Wed Jul 9 15:59:09 PDT 2003

I just debugged a bit deeper and found some more details...
I added a little bit of logging code to mark how far through message.php
these requests are going (this is testing the occurance where trying to
view an email gives a server not found / dns error).  This is the
failing section of the file, around line 480 of message.php

Can anybody help me figure out what this means?  What is this line of
code trying to do, and why would it fail?

/* If we grab the headers before grabbing body parts, we'll see when a
message is unread */
logerror($thisshitsuckshole, '', __FILE__, __LINE__);  // this writes to
a file and succeeds
$h = @imap_header($imp['stream'], imap_msgno($imp['stream'], $index));
// this is the line that is apparently causing death of the script

/* parse MIME info */
logerror($thisshitsuckshole, '', __FILE__, __LINE__);  // this line
never gets executed
if ($structure = @imap_fetchstructure($imp['stream'], $index, FT_UID)) {

Here is the header of the email that I am trying to view, since that
seems to be related to the code above...