[imp] imp list dnscache

robert at solidsolutions.net robert at solidsolutions.net
Wed Jul 9 16:31:46 PDT 2003

I switched dns on my end for the machine switch. But every other host
has updated their cache's except for the imp list which is the only server
out there sending to the old server. I do like to keep the list archived
on my server for easy reference so I'd like to keep them coming in and
being saved. The dns on my end has had ample time to refresh. I guess it
may take about a week hopefully at the most for lists.horde.org to change
the hosts. I'm not sure exactly when I switched my dns but after checking
some stuff on my new server it looks like it was about 4 days ago that I
switched. At least thats when mail stopped going to the old server and
going to the new server from other hosts. It's not a horrible thing to
wait for it, but I'd really like to get that machine down and upgraded
pretty quick here as I'll be out of town. Thanks again.

--
Robert Clemens
robert at solidsolutions.net