[imp] IMP Folders

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 11 08:45:01 PDT 2003

Quoting Nasib Salim <nasib at mediapost.co.tz>:

> Dear all,
>   I'm sorry if this has been asked before. The folders is not displayed on
> imp except INBOX.  I want other folders to be displayed too like SENT ITEMS,
> etc. Horde is resides in my webserver and it works fine.
>
> Please help!

Hard to say, but most likely you set up your folders wrong in
horde/imp/config/servers.php, or you have subscriptions turned on and
you didn't subscribe to any folders.

Exactly where are they not showing up?  Did you try the "Folders" listing
page, and click on the links to show unsubscribed, etc?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!