[imp] Pear Problem in RedHat 9.0 ?

WebTeam manishg at iiml.ac.in
Fri Jul 11 07:49:40 PDT 2003

Hi All,

Is the PEAR in RedHat 9.0 broken? I have installed IMP 3.2.1 over Horde
2.2.3 on a RedHat 9.0 machine. And I am unable to send mails through IMP
through SMTP.

On executing "pear" or "php" through command line, I get lots of errors
like...

==================
PHP Warning:  Function registration failed - duplicate name -
odbc_procedurecolu
mns in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Function registration failed - duplicate name -
odbc_specialcolumn
s in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  Function registration failed - duplicate name -
odbc_statistics in
 Unknown on line 0

Is this the reason why horde is unable to send mails?

How to correct these errors? I tried a clean install of PHP but the problem
seems to persist....
Also how can I get IMP to send mails? Please help me out...

Thanks in advance,
Manish Gupta