[imp] Mail problem after upgrade to cvs HEAD

Kenny Elliott kenny at neoserve.com
Fri Jul 11 10:12:06 PDT 2003

Hello Everyone:

I've noticed the following problem after upgrading my horde and imp to the
latest cvs HEAD.

When I send a message the "Received" header seems to be malformed. Here is an
example

        (cable-68-114-119-107.sli.la.charter.com [68.114.119.107]) by^M
        webmail.neoserve.com (Horde) with HTTP for <kenny at neoserve.com>; Fri, 11
^M
        Jul 2003 11:48:32 -0500

I don't know if this will come through correctly but at the end of each line
thre is a ^ M (no space) except the last line. My qmail server does not have a
problem with this but two windows based mailservers that I send to get very
upset about it.

One reports that the message has invalid MIME charicters in the headers and the
other simply custs the headers off starting from the Received line and anything
after.

Hope this is an easy one.
Thanks.

Kenny