[imp] Re: Sizing an IMP server

kenneth yip kkyyip at hkusua.hku.hk
Tue Jul 15 08:48:16 PDT 2003

We also plan for HA. From previous posting,
it seems that a load balancer has to be
used to distribute the load rather than
using simple round robin DNS. How do you
implement HA?

My worst case is to have a hot standby
server (maybe a smaller size machine)
sitting in the server room and plug to the
network in case the primary fails.  :)

-- kenneth

news:009d01c34ac9$b8c92de0$094acd0a at mywin2k...