[imp] Incorrect behaviour :Popup "You have x new messages"

Robert Mena rt_mena at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 07:20:52 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have a webamil setup with horde/imp/turba.

One of the users is complaining of two things :
a) he can not delete the messages
b) all the messages are marked as new no matter how
many time the user enters

I've checked the permissions and even tried to log
using telnet and I was able to delete the message.

I use Maildir scheme and after I log the new messages
are movd from new to cur but it always counts as if
all messages were new.

I've changed the login from login1 to login2 and the
problem dissapeared.

Any ideas ?

horde-2.2.3-1
turba-1.2-1