[imp] FW: uw-2001c and folders problem

Gary Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Wed Jul 16 10:20:19 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have been asking this question on google to no avail.  I have IMP 3.2 installed and operation with uw-2001c.  Most features work fine with the exception of the folders.  I can create a sub folder under root just fine.  I cannot create a subfolder under the inbox or any other subfolder.

I have enabled folders under the conf.php file, set 'folders' => 'mail/' and 'namespace' => '' in the servers.php file.  I have also tried it with enabling and disabling the subscriptions under the prefs.php page.

We are trying to convert some exchange accounts over and these have a bunch of files.  If we cannot preserve these folders then we cannot covert these accounts over.  I know that it must be possible.  I'm probably just missing something small.

Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,

Gary Smith