[imp] IMP and UW IMAP pre-prod questions

Gary Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Mon Jul 21 20:28:40 PDT 2003

Hello,

I would like to thank those who have helped on the first leg of our upgrades.  We have been fighting some issues with moving multiple exchange accounts over to imap for use with horde/imp.   We would like to simulate how exchange does their folders, allowing you to have a folder with other sub folders and have files in all folders.  I think the current solution is workable and is just a training issue but the big question remains...  Is there an IMAP solution out there that can produce this type of folder structure fairly painless.

I haven't seen courier imap in action so before trying to go through setting it up I was hoping to just get some feedback.

Gary Smith