[imp] IMP and UW IMAP pre-prod questions

James Murchison james at un.net.au
Mon Jul 21 21:13:29 PDT 2003

Gary,

I have seen in action a product called Insight connector which emulates
Exchange in outlook via IMAP (Not for this forum).For your needs maybe
Courier is the go. Be sure to checkout all the Comparisons between WU
V's Courier as some people swear by it and others swear at it !
Personally I would be going down the training path. We have done several
migrations from Exchange/GroupWise all have gone reasonably well, be
very wary of MS-TNEF encoded messages (with attachments embedded) IMP
doesn't read old versions of TNEF. Good luck .......

James Murchison