[imp] session counter problem

Scott Trudeau strudeau at umich.edu
Wed Jul 23 07:18:58 PDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Gary Smith wrote:

> It sounds like your cookies are disabled...

I reconfig'd my browser to accept all cookies (it was only accepting
cookies for the originating domain) and the site still exhibits the same
behavior (session counter doesn't increment).

As far as I can tell, the php.ini for cookies looks alright, and the horde
phpinfo() confirms this (see below).

Anyone else have a suggestion on where to look?

Nothing is showing up in the horde.log file.

I've tried logging in to IMP anyway, to see what happens.  The login
screen is also exhibiting bizarre behavior.  Under the login button I see:

 -- if (parent.frames.horde_main) parent.document.title = 'Mail :: Wel

Which looks like text from the common_footer.inc file.  I've opened up and
modified all (horde, imp & turba) of the common_footer.inc files to just
be "</body></html>" and this test still shows up.  grep can't find this
string anywhere but in the backup copies of the common_footer.inc files I
created, so 1) I can't figure out why the login screen is still trying to
display this code and 2) I can't figure out why it gets truncated.  In the
database there is one entry. When I try to log in (trying to log in just
brings the login screen back up)  the pref_value changes:

horde_prefs table:
	pref_uid	pref_scope	pref_name	pref_value
	strudeau  	imp  		last_login  	1058968947

I'm tempted to toss out everything I've done and start over...

Scott

--

Scott Trudeau
Statewide Technology Manager		strudeau at umich.edu
Michigan Poverty Law Program		(734)998-6100 x 23