[imp] session counter problem

Scott Trudeau strudeau at umich.edu
Wed Jul 23 07:21:57 PDT 2003

Additionally, I've been using mozilla.  I opened up a Konquerer instance
and am receiving the following error when attempting to reach the login
screen:

An error occured while loading http://thurgood.mplp.org/horde/imp:

Connection to host thurgood.mplp.org is broken

test.php looks the same from konquerer and moz -- everything looks ok but
the session counter (I told konq to accept all cookies).

Scott

--

Scott Trudeau
Statewide Technology Manager		strudeau at umich.edu
Michigan Poverty Law Program		(734)998-6100 x 23