[imp] action after reply

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 23 08:41:28 PDT 2003

Quoting Brian M Dube <brian.dube at gotgoat.com>:

> If there's interest, I would be willing to work on a patch that allows
> users to choose an action after replying to a message (delete, move,
> copy, etc.) without having to go back to the mailbox first. I know I'd
> appreciate this option, I was just wondering if anyone else would.

This would, I expect, only be of advantage to people who don't open
the compose window in a separate (popup) window.

Where are you proposing to add these options (to the compose page, or
elsewhere?).

Since I use pop-up compose windows, such a patch is of no value to me.
But it may be of value to others who don't use the pop-up compose window.
However, I don't think we can really discuss this further without knowing
where and how (UI design) you want these functions added.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!