[imp] Search -> Date & Never any results

cpickert cpickert at myrgroup.us
Wed Jul 23 18:50:48 PDT 2003

Just did a totally fresh cvs checkout and am having issues with the IMP Search
functionality.

First off, the date based searches are messed up because of a '$' typo on line
158 of search.php. The $ should be removed before the date call. (BTW: In the
newest PEAR version of Date.php, there is a defunct line with 'Span.php',
although the Date/Span lib is no longer around.)

After the typo and pear fix, I still cannot get the date based search functions
to bring back a positive result. The From/To, etc do work, however.

If someone does have the date funcs working, can you tell me what PEAR files you
have, mainly the ver of Date. I'm on 1.3.1beta.

Also, and maybe more importantly, when i used the drop down Month/Day boxes.
There is a JS error at line 130 of 'document.search.elements[...].selectedIndex
is null or not an object. SO, maybe it's in the JS code.

Thanks!

-- CP