[imp] Attachments again

Fernando Maior fernando at araujo.com.br
Fri Jul 25 12:08:03 PDT 2003

Hi,

I am experiencing problems with attachments
above the size of about 500K. Allways I try
to send attachments that sum up more then
that amount, the message (with attachs) is
sent but I receive a blank screen with
error messages like:

An error occurred while loading
http://webmail.intranet.dasa/horde/imp/compose.php?uniq=7792226633f217951d8da71059155323038:
the connection to <hostname> is closed.

I am running Apache 2.0.44, PHP 4.3.1,
Horde 2.2.3 e IMP 3.2.1. I did change
the PHP directive upload_max_filesize
to 15M, and the Apache directive
LimitRequestBody to 0. Then, I restarted
apache and everything remains the same :(

I really need to solve that. I even get to
the list archive, and found nothing different
from what I did try.

Can someone help me? May be I did not search
the archives with the correct parameters, I
tried "attachment".

Bye,
Fernando Maciel Souto Maior
fernando at araujo.com.br
http://www.araujo.com.br
+55+31 3270-5886

AVISO--------------------------------------------
Esta mensagem pode conter informacao confidencial ou privilegiada.
Se voce nao for o destinatario ou a pessoa autorizada a receber
esta mensagem, nao pode usar, copiar ou divulgar as informacoes
nela contidas ou tomar qualquer acao baseada nessas informacoes.
Se voce recebeu esta mensagem por engano, favor avisar o remetente
imediatamente, respondendo o e-mail e em seguida apagando-o.
Obrigado pela cooperacao.

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based
on any information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by replying to this
e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.