[imp] Attachments again

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 25 12:20:35 PDT 2003

Quoting Fernando Maior <fernando at araujo.com.br>:

> I am experiencing problems with attachments
> above the size of about 500K. Allways I try
> to send attachments that sum up more then
> that amount, the message (with attachs) is
> sent but I receive a blank screen with
> error messages like:

Check your apache error logs to see if it shows anything (like a segmentation
fault or error message).

I doubt this is it, but make sure you didn't configure apache with both

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

and

    SetOutputFilter PHP
    SetInputFilter PHP

If you do set both of those, strange stuff happens.  (You need one or the
other but not both).

> Can someone help me? May be I did not search
> the archives with the correct parameters, I
> tried "attachment".

Search your log files first.  Answers are often in the logs.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!