[imp] blank page after log on

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 12:45:46 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 01:18:25PM -0600, Edival wrote:
> I installed Horde and IMP, then I log on and get a mostly blank page with
> just:
>
> Welcome, user at user.com (my email), then on the right is the log out icon
> and at the bottom of the page is the horde and log out button
>
> I have twice managed to get the page with all the mailboxes and emails and
> stuff.
>
> Does anyone know why this is happening? Could it be an IMAP problem?
>
> FYI, everything on my system works properly, IMAP, SMTP, etc, I have
> squirrelmail working properly, but I want more functionality, especially
> with virtual domains.

At a guess your url is:
	HOSTNAME/horde/login.php?XXXXXXX

it should be
	HOSTNAME/horde/imp/login.php?XXXXXXX

you can get the the wrong url by logging out.

I needed to fiddle with the login/logout locations in the config files to get this to work.

--
Alain Williams

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

FATHERS-4-JUSTICE - Campaigning for equal rights for parents and the
best interests of our children. See http://www.fathers-4-justice.org