[imp] blank page after log on

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 25 12:57:58 PDT 2003

Quoting Edival <edival at telusplanet.net>:

> I installed Horde and IMP, then I log on and get a mostly blank page with
> just:
>
> Welcome, user at user.com (my email), then on the right is the log out icon
> and at the bottom of the page is the horde and log out button

That is the horde summary page.  (Usually by default you get a mailbox
link also, but for some reason you are not).

> I have twice managed to get the page with all the mailboxes and emails and
> stuff.

Can you get to it by just appending "/imp/" to the url?

> Does anyone know why this is happening? Could it be an IMAP problem?

Could be a real problem, but my first guess is you didn't tell Horde to
display the other applications (imp, etc) in the tool bar.  This would be
in horde/config/registry.php.

You should always include the versions in your messages, so we can help
more.  The appropriate lines in registry.php have changed between versions
so we need to know versions to give you specifics.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!