[imp] Help with installation problem

Jim Bremer jamesbremer at charter.net
Fri Jul 25 13:38:51 PDT 2003

I'm having a problem getting this to work properly.

The following error is showing on the login page.  Notice: Undefined index:
status in /usr/share/horde2/menu.php on line 34

This line appears after login.  Notice: Undefined index: status in
/usr/share/horde2/lib/Registry.php on line 156

I have the following system:

Debian 2.2.19
Apache 1.3.27.0-2
Exim 3.36-6
Horde 2.2.3-1
IMP 3.2.1-1
Turba 1.2-1
PHP4 4.2.3-14
IMAP

Wondering if the version of PHP4 is the problem as described on the What
does Horde need to run? section of the FAQ.  Yes, I'm new to all this and am
working through it but some pointers would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Jim