[imp] IMP 3.2.1/HORDE 2.2.3 spelling checker issue. HELLLP!

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 29 10:57:31 PDT 2003

Quoting Lord Apollyon <implist at paypc.com>:

> Chuck et al, maybe this should be in a FAQ?  This spelling checker stuff
> must be a common source of alot of frustration.

The spelling checker isn't that great of a problem source (though it is
an occassional source).  The safe_mode isn't too big a source either really.

The FAQ already documents that some stuff doesn't work in safe mode.  It
gives a few examples that were reported.  I'll add spell checking to the
list.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics