[imp] multiple POP accounts

Olufemi Omojola oomojola at ves.mass.edu
Fri Aug 1 19:48:36 PDT 2003

Hi,
  I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've been searching
through the documentation (such as it is) and combed the list archives and found
only one mention of it: I'm trying to figure out if the current production
version of IMP (3.2.1) supports fetching mail from multiple POP accounts without
major modifications: I'm working on an installation where the major showstopper
to IMP is the multiple POP account issue. I found one mention from 2002 of
multiple POP account support being in the CVS HEAD version, and wanted to know
if it had made it into the production version.
  Thanks,
  Femi.