[imp] Custom Login Page and Image above table

Caylan Van Larson caylan at cs.und.edu
Mon Aug 4 14:55:55 PDT 2003

Curt,

Depending on your settings for the login mechanism you can manually adjust
(ahem-hack) the file imp/templates/login/login.inc and change the "Welcome
to %s" on line ~63 to whatever you want.

I had this problem that the horde dev guys may want to take into
consideration for the future... or I should have taken more time to
understand.

I wanted to name Horde "Home" so the House icon at the bottom looked
appropriate.  But when someone saw the login screen I wanted it to say,
"Welcome to Webmail."  The login screen kept saying, "Welcome to Home" or
"Welcome to Mail"....

Although I never checked the common-heading/footing files.

Good luck,

Caylan Van Larson
Unix Administrator - Systems Team Member
University of North Dakota (Aerospace College)
caylan at cs.und.edu
701-777-6151 (work)