[imp] Can I delete the Horde Postgresql's tables?

Alexánder Murillo Herrera alexander at novasitios.com
Wed Aug 6 08:54:14 PDT 2003

That is a connection error, there is no reason for a Data Base engine to
reject connections because of a table that size, I thing you should try
connecting to Postgresql from other PHP or from the shell tool (psql) to
see if it allows connections.

If you decide to delete the tables all preferences information will be
lost, and if you authenticate you mail engine with these tables you will
lose the users too.

Regards,
Alexánder Murillo H.