[imp] Can I delete the Horde Postgresql's tables?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Aug 6 09:29:16 PDT 2003

Quoting Patricia Castañeda <pcastane at escuelaing.edu.co>:

> If, after seven months of use, the horde_prefs and the horde_users are
> too big (75MB aprox.), can I delete and recreated again them?

I wouldn't recommend that.  Have you run a vacuum on the database?
Something like (as the postgres user):

/usr/bin/psql -c vacuum -d horde -q

If not, you should do so, and you should do so on a regular basis.

> "Ha ocurrido un error fatal: DB Error: connect failed
> línea 102 de /var/www/html/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php"
>
> can be produced by the size of the horde tables?

I wouldn't think so, but anything is possible...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!