[imp] Layout Option

Martin Jones mlj at sabreit.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 03:08:28 PDT 2003

Hi - one request which I've had from my trial users is a minor layout
request.

They wonder if IMP can be configured to display the currently viewed
message as a sub-frame below the 'INBOX' view. Much as the outlook
'preview pane'. I can't see anything in the config files or list archives
to indicate it can be done... but I may be missing something.

i.e.

| Menu of options...						+
| Folder listing showing message subjects etc.			|
|								|
|								|
|								|
|								|
|								|
|	Currently viewed message				|

Note: I'm quite happy if the answer is 'no', but it'd be annoying to tell
the users 'no it can't be done' and find out how to do it a couple of
months later.

	Thanks,

		Martin.