[imp] Beginner asking about login and redirect

Fitria Agustina fitria.agustina at solusi247.com
Sun Aug 10 22:13:43 PDT 2003

Dear all,

I'm a beginner in php and linux. I need help :(. I am using horde webmail
and trying to login into it from my application. I searched the horde
archive and can only found response which told me to learn redirect.php
(remote_login.php3). I don't know what to do next.

My application is built using pl/sql. I've tried to make a form and submit
imapuser, pass, and response, but I still fail to login. I don't know what
else to do.

Thanks for the attention. Any help will be very appreciated.

FITRIA AGUSTINA