[imp] Non Deleting messages and non sending

Shannon Doyle shannon at ecite.com.au
Wed Aug 13 23:24:53 PDT 2003

Hi People,

I have just setup Horde, and Imp on my RedHat 8.0 machine with the
following specs for software:-

RedHat 8.0
Apache 2.0.40
Sendmail 8.12.5-7
Cucipop 1.31-7

I am accessing the server via pop3 instead of imap.

Here are the issues that I have discovered:-

1) Some of the users are not able to delete the mail from their inboxes.
They select the mail, then click on delete, the system 'deletes' them,
however when the page reloads it shows 2 new emails for the user, and
they are the ones that were in there before.

2) When sending emails, some users get a page can not be found error.
While others have no problems. The ones where they get page can not be
found I am receiving a Seg Fault in Apache and the users mail is not
sent. Obviously the ones with no problems are sending and receiving ok.

I have looked through the mail list archieves and can see the problem of
seg faulting has occurred a few times, but there is no real clear cut
solution for my configuration.

Can someone suggest possible solutions to these 2 issues as I currently
have 2 servers experiencing the same issues.

Cheers,

Shannon