[imp] Non Deleting messages and non sending

Myke Place mp at xmission.com
Fri Aug 15 09:43:49 PDT 2003

* Shannon Doyle (shannon at ecite.com.au) [030814 00:25] spake thusly:
> Hi People,
>
> I have just setup Horde, and Imp on my RedHat 8.0 machine with the
> following specs for software:-
>
> RedHat 8.0
> Apache 2.0.40
> Sendmail 8.12.5-7
> Cucipop 1.31-7
>
> I am accessing the server via pop3 instead of imap.
>
> Here are the issues that I have discovered:-
>
> 1) Some of the users are not able to delete the mail from their inboxes.
> They select the mail, then click on delete, the system 'deletes' them,
> however when the page reloads it shows 2 new emails for the user, and
> they are the ones that were in there before.

We see a similer problem using IMAP which also occurs only with certain
users. They check messages that they want deleted, click on delete and
when the page refreshes, the messages have returned.

I have yet to find a common thread or an answer to this problem.

We are using the following:

Horde: 2.2.1
IMP: 3.2.1
Turba: 1.2