[imp] IBM LDAP Directory Server

Lee lee at disinfo.com
Tue Aug 19 09:06:39 PDT 2003

Hey All,
Since openldap does not seem to be moving towards a true multi-master
solution, we are looking for other solutions to use with
IMP/Horde/Turba (all of our prefs and address books are stored in
ldap). After reading information online, it appears as though IBM's
Directory Server includes everything needed to do multimaster ldap for
free.

Before we dedicate a significant amount of time to trying out IBM
Directory Server, i wanted to see if anyone was successfully using
IBM's Directory Server with IMP/Horde/Turba, and if they had run into
an hiccups that we should know about (be it technical or
legal/financial).

Thanks,
Lee