Fwd: Re: [imp] Filters not applying

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu Aug 21 15:33:52 PDT 2003

Please keep discussions on the list.

----- Forwarded message from lecaptainc at itol.com -----
    Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:16:17 -0500
    From: Curt LeCaptain <lecaptainc at itol.com>
 Subject: Re: [imp] Filters not applying
      To: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>

>#1 - when you log in, do you go to your INBOX?  If not, refresh on login
>won't work.

Actually, this's a problem for me that I'm attempting to solve also.
Whenever you log in, and even when preferences are set, it doesn't
automatically go to inbox, it goes to a screen where you have to click
on "INBOX" first before it brings that up... i'm not sure of how to fix
this.

>#2 - make sure you don't have 'filter_on_login' and 'filter_on_refresh'
>preferences stored already in your preferences backend (e.g. delete those
>items from your prefs backend manually and login again).

I'm currently testing this one out to see if this's the problem, I'll
let ya know how this goes.

Curt LeCaptain,
Systems Administrator,
Infinity Technology, Inc.