Fwd: Re: [imp] Filters not applying

Curt LeCaptain lecaptainc at itol.com
Thu Aug 21 15:50:29 PDT 2003

>>#1 - when you log in, do you go to your INBOX?  If not, refresh on login
>>won't work.
>>

>Actually, this's a problem for me that I'm attempting to solve also.
>Whenever you log in, and even when preferences are set, it doesn't
>automatically go to inbox, it goes to a screen where you have to click
>on "INBOX" first before it brings that up... i'm not sure of how to fix
>this.

I've figured this out... on accident no less.  I set the default app as
"E-Mail" and found out that's the wrong setting, changed it to 'imp' and
it worked right.  After deleting the preferences from my backend,
everything started working, so I greatly appriciate your help, you
pointed me in the right direction.

Thanks much,

Curt LeCaptain,
Systems Administrator,