[imp] Problems with archives larger than 1MB in compose mode

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Tue Aug 26 14:23:36 PDT 2003

> Hi there!
> 	Every time I attach an archive or a group of archives that amount of
> bytes is larger than 1MB, I observe this message when I click "send" at

(snip)

Edit your php.ini file and adjust the following resource limits to:

max_execution_time = 60  (allows for up+downloads to take one minute)
memory_limit = 15M       (7MB higher than stock defaults)

Gotta love PHP's dead-stupid handling of "uploaded files" needing to fit
entirely into RAM, despite their essentially being spooled to disk.

Don't forget to re-HUP your webserver after the change.

Cheers!

=Apollyon=