[imp] Spellcheck

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Wed Aug 27 10:20:23 PDT 2003

Sorry Chuck,
  I have placed ispell in the safe mode exec directory in php.ini, restarted
apache, and ensured that the apache user and group have the proper permissions
to the ispell binary in the safe mode directory.  I speficied the absolute and
relative path and what I get is a result saying the spell check is complete,
but obvious errors are not caught.. Disable safe mode and it works.
Any thought?

AJ