[imp] First time user IMP problem

Eugene De Winnaar websales at lantic.net
Fri Aug 29 03:54:11 PDT 2003

Hi all

Jumping along to the question.

I have a client the has got a redhat 7.2 box with
php 4.3.2
Apache 1.3.27
mysql 4.0.13
sendmail

And the rest that is needed.

But I am trying to install imp on the server as a webmail client. I have
configured the conf file to use pop3.

But now when I go to the webmails url I get the error.

Warning: main(/home/webmail/imp/lib/../../lib/Browser.php): failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in /home/webmail/imp/lib/base.php on line
25

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'/home/webmail/imp/lib/../../lib/Browser.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/webmail/imp/lib/base.php on
line 25

But I have gone to the directory and see the file is there. I have gone to
there website and had a look at the FAQ's but if I am blind I do not
seem to find anything regarding that error I am getting.

Pleas could someone help me.

Thank you
Eugene