[imp] imp attachment send error

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Aug 30 21:37:44 PDT 2003

Quoting scaryfast at flyingmug.com:

> /etc/php.ini: upload_max_filesize = 2M
> /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf: LimitRequestBody 50000000

You may need to adjust your other php memory settings also.  You need
to set many of them to 2x your expected upload size.  So check them all,
make sure they are all at least 2x (maybe 3x) your expected upload size,
etc.  Be sure to restart your web server when changing php.ini.

> In imp if I try to send a file >1M I get this error in the maillog file and
> imp
> just returns a white screen.

Sounds like php is probably stopping due to memory or execution time.
That will usually be logged if you have logging on and working.

This has been well discussed in the archives.  If you look there you
will find a lot on the subject.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics