[imp] Attachments get corrupted when sending mail

Tino Schwarze tino.schwarze at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Sep 11 06:47:59 PDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 08:23:52AM -0500, Robert Sand wrote:
> Check to see that you are not compressing twice.  I ran into that on our
> server.  php will compress and there is a horde config that tells it to
> compress as well.  I can't remember which config it was but when I
> turned it off we were able to send attachments without a problem.

I'm not compressing twice, only Horde is compressing. The strange thing
is, that the attachment always contains the word "Object" as the only
content. Therefore, it looks like a bug to me, not a configuration
error.

Can anybody point me to the sources involved in attachment handling, so
I can try to track that down? (I'm familiar with PHP, but not Horde nor
IMP).

Bye, Tino.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/