[imp] rpms

crane at ukonline.co.uk crane at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Sep 13 04:13:21 PDT 2003

hello,
I asked a while back about making my own suseemaileserver2 type thing but never
did anything about it.
Well I got as far as sending mail to myself with qmail on slackware9.

I saw a list a while ago of the required prequisite rpms for horde imp stuff.
the list said that the rpms were only available for redhat 7.2.

So I got redhat 7.2 and sat on it for a few months.
now I try to get all the rpms but I cannot find the list.

I can't quite make out what I need from the horde ftp site and the promised
readme from the administrators guide is not there.
also there seem to be rpms for redhat 9.

shoud I

1  try to find the list of prequisite rpms for redhat 7.2
2  forget 7.2 and see what rpms work for redhat 9
3  get sources and try to add stuff to my slackware install
4  something else ?

regards

mick