[imp] Error when performing maintenence

Alan Barnes abarnes at bulletmail.net
Mon Sep 15 11:42:04 PDT 2003

Has anyone seen this before?

Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to in_array in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 373

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php:373) in
/var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 64

I am running the latest version of all horde/imp packages etc...
I am running Redhat 9.0

Everthing is working great; howerver, when I logged in to do maintenece, and
said perform, I got the error listed above. Can anyone help.

Regards,

Alan