[imp] Fwd: horde attachment problem.. please help

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Sep 15 19:33:27 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from rob at darkhorizons.org -----
    Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:27:21 -0600
    From: Rob MacKay <rob at darkhorizons.org>
 Subject: horde attachment problem.. please help
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hi,

I am constantly seeing this error when trying to add attachments:

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/webmail/horde/imp/compose.php on line 954

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/webmail/horde/imp/compose.php on line 955

I have verified that everything in apache has been properly set but still
can't track this down.  Any help would be much appreciated.  The
open_basedir settings include the /tmp folder, which is where I see the
horde.log and the various session files and also the impatt* different
attachment files.

Thanks in advance

Rob

----- End forwarded message -----