[imp] Re: imp Digest, Vol 517, Issue 3

Douglas Caldwell caldwdp at duke.edu
Tue Sep 16 06:22:55 PDT 2003

> Zitat von Douglas Caldwell <caldwdp at duke.edu>:
>
> > Hello list,
> >
> >   I am writing in hopes that future versions might include the ability to
> > include a theme via user settings.  For example, if in my user settings,
> > could enter http://www.myserver.com/myIMPtheme.css and load my own theme,
> > think that would be really great and it's an easy mod.
> >
> > I am sorry if this is not an appropriate list post but I am new to
> > listserves.
>
> This feature is available since ages in the CVS HEAD version of Horde and
> the other modules.
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
> http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge
> http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

Jan,

I'm sorry.  I may have asked that incorrectly.  I do not administer IMP.  I am
only a user of IMP but I would like my own style.  If I could specify a style
from an external server, I think that would be a nice added feature that would
be very simple to implement.  I know that the IMP administrator can alter the
style but can each user have his/her own custom style?

Thanks again,
Patrick