[imp] Fwd: Timeframe for IMP 4.0 with PGP support?

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Sep 16 12:03:39 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from dyork at Lodestar2.com -----
    Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:18:06 -0400
    From: Dan York <dyork at Lodestar2.com>
 Subject: Timeframe for IMP 4.0 with PGP support?
      To: slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu

Michael,

This is probably question #393 in your own personal FAQ list, but do you
have any idea when IMP 4.0 with PGP support will be available?  I saw no
dates on the Horde site... and couldn't find any ideas in archives of
mailing lists.  Do you know at all if it is weeks away?  months?  many
months?

I ask because a number of people using IMP for webmail have been asking
me about IMP and GnuPG support since they know that: a) I use GnuPG; and
b) I use IMP on my home server.  Unfortunately, since I haven't seen a
way to make GnuPG (or any PGP variant) work with IMP 3.x, I have had to
tell them that I don't use GnuPG regularly at home. (When I need to do
so, I ssh into the server and use mutt.)

I'd like to tell them something... or if it's going to be a long time to
tell them that.  If you have any info you can share, I'd appreciate it.
If you are swamped and don't have time to reply, I understand that, too.

Thanks for all the work you have been doing (that I have seen on the
mailing lists when I was searching) and I look forward to someday using
IMP with GnuPG!

Thanks,
Dan

--