[imp] WU-imap + quotas on IMP

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Wed Sep 17 07:47:36 PDT 2003

Thanks, I have located command.php and configured it for IMP 4.x as follows:
in servers.php i have added the following to my server entry:

    'quota' => array(
      'driver' => 'command',
      'params' => array(
          'quota_path' => '/usr/bin/quota',
          'grep_path'  => '/bin/grep'
      ),
  ),

I have done the necessary permission changes to the quota binary..
This is RedHat 9.0.  I saw some changes that need to be made for RedHat 8.x in
the docs, but does this apply to CVS HEAD version also?  Eric, can you give me
a nudge in the right direction perhaps?

Thanks.
AJ