[imp] wu-imap quotas on Redhat 8 or 9 with imp 3.2.2

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Fri Sep 19 16:24:44 PDT 2003

Well, I actually posted some code that seemed to work for me.
But my next question is, how can I display quotas for users that have
quotas on two filesystems, such as /var/spool/mail and /home?

I tried playing around with command.php, but I really don't know what I
am doing..  Is something like this possible?

Thanks.
AJ