[imp] wu-imap quotas on Redhat 8 or 9 with imp 3.2.2

Lord Apollyon implist at paypc.com
Fri Sep 19 16:29:48 PDT 2003

> Well, I actually posted some code that seemed to work for me.
> But my next question is, how can I display quotas for users that have
> quotas on two filesystems, such as /var/spool/mail and /home?

Well, the best way to deal with this is to treat INBOX as "special"...  and
pass "/" as the homedir pathname to the quota module whilst the INBOX is
selected/viewed.  Since it's the only mailbox on / (or /var if you have
those separated), it's easy enough to add.

This is getting really kludgy though - I've been talking with Mark Crispin
(author of wu-imapd) to provide some hooks to do the imap quota command
within the user's context where it should be performance.

This would only leave Courier-Imapd users out in the cold, I guess.

=R=