[imp] (no subject)

David Collins davidpcollins at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 13:43:24 PDT 2003

We have a Horde/IMP system for our students and a
system for online classes.  In the classes, each
user's email address is shown.  Right now they use
mailto links and that doesn't work well in a lab
environment due to the default mail client.

I was wondering if anyone has had success creating an
external link that will fill in at least the To: field
on compose.php.

Calling it directly with
/horde/imp/compose.php?to=me at here.com brings me to the
login page (which I expect) and then to the compose
screen without the To: filled in.  If I am already
logged in, it does work directly.

Any ideas?  Maybe other ways to go about this?

Thanks,
David