[imp] Attachment error messages

John Dalbec jpdalbec at ysu.edu
Fri Sep 26 13:14:40 PDT 2003

Red Hat 7.3
PHP 4.1.2(-7.3.6 RPM version)
Horde/IMP CVS RELENG as of mid-March
If I try to attach a file that is larger than upload_max_filesize but
smaller than post_max_size, I get the message "There was a problem with
the file upload..." as I should.  If I try to attach a file that is
larger than post_max_size, I get no message.  The compose window reloads
from scratch.  Any message text, etc. previously entered is gone.  Can
anything be done about this or do I have to keep increasing
post_max_size as users try to upload larger and larger files so that
they receive the correct feedback?
Thanks,
John