[imp] Problem with IMP 3.2

Ian Roberts ianto_panto at mac.com
Sun Sep 28 12:14:09 PDT 2003

All,

Im very new to imp, and have been installing it a couple hours ago.  The versions im using are, horde 2.2.3 and IMP 3.2, along with php4.3.3.  (php was compiled with all the stuff needed by imp, and all pear modules have been installed accoring to the test.php script.)  Im using Mac OS X server 10.2.6 as OS.

I have two problems, otherwise it would be running excellently.  Login is fine, displaying the list of messages is fine, BUT when the first or last message is opened (sometime but rarely another message in between) I get a php error message at the top saying,

   Notice:  Undefined index:  125 in /Library/WebServer/Documents/horde/imp/message.php on line 264

The message number is also stated as being ' INBOX: Message (1 of 0) ', when there is in fact 9 messages there.

The other problem I have is the address book, it doesnt display addresses, it gives an error,

  Notice:  Undefined string offset: 0 on /Library/WebServer/Documents/horde/imp/templates/contacts/contacts.inc on line45

There are a number of these below "*Please select address(es)*"

Can anybody help??