[imp] Theme problem in CVS

rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com rcooper at jamesconeyisland.com
Sat Oct 11 10:59:44 PDT 2003

>>Ahmed wrote:
>>by a simple process of deduction I found this patch to make the
>>problem go  away. It is against CVS from last night (9-Oct-2003).
>>the file in  questions  is /lib/Prefs/session.php
>>I can't guarantee it won't break anything since I don't really
>> know why it  works :-)

Yep.  That cures the symptom but not the disease, But at least it
works.

There are other issues with themes. Such as using the Mozilla theme,
the
left horde menu frame will still be the default blue color.

Also, I've had to disable mysql session handlers as they are now
unreliable for some reason.  Was getting session timeouts (and thus
getting logged out) at random times using the sql session handler.
Anyone else notice these problems?